How to make Chicken Liver Pâté – Pâté Gan Gà
How to make Chicken Liver Pâté - Pâté Gan Gà
This Pâté recipe is so easy to make and the taste is out of this world! It's has a rich flavor and a very smooth texture which go so well with toasted baguette. You can serve it as a appetizer and it's was bound to be a crowd pleaser. Give it a try and you will love it.
Write a review
- * Ingredient are written in English & Vietnamese.
- * Nguyên liệu được viết bằng Tiếng Anh & Tiếng Việt.
- Ingredients: for 2 lbs Pate
- 1-1/2 lbs chicken liver washed and drained well
- 4 large shallots - 4 oz
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1-1/2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper + 1/4 tsp for sprinkle on the top
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1-1/2 Tbsp whiskey
- * FOR step by step YouTube Video tutorial, CLICK the Link at the bottom of the page.
- 1-1/2 pound gan gà, rửa sạch để ráo
- 4 củ hành tím - 110 gr
- 4 tép tỏi
- 1-1/2 cây bơ lạt
- 2 lá nguyệt quế
- 1 mcafe muối
- 1 mcafe đường
- 1/2 mcafe tiêu + 1/4 mcafe rắc lên mặt pâté
- 1/4 mcafe lá húng cây khô
- 1-1/2 Mcanh rượu whiskey
Adapted from Click here for YouTube video tutorial---Bấm vào đây xem video.
The Beth Kitchen http://www.thebethkitchen.com/